Monday, November 8, 2010

Love for Lomography

    I don't know if you've ever heard of it, but Lomography is currently one of the biggest obsessions in my life right now. It's this amazing company that makes analogue film cameras and turns photography into a lifestyle of sorts. Anyway, it completely changes the way that you take pictures and maybe even how you see the world.
   Upon discovering Lomography, I immediately set my sights on the Diana Mini. It's this fun little camera that takes gorgeous pictures that are the perfect combination of dreamy and romantic.  I highly suggest anybody who has known digital cameras their whole life should experiment with film at least once. It will completely change how you interpret the world.





    And here's the part where I shamelessly promote myself and my photography.  http://www.lomography.com/homes/ald5797

2 comments:

  1. i just shamelessly enjoyed your photography on http://www.lomography.com/homes/ald5797. I really liked them, and i am pondering making one my desktop background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I say make one your desktop background, and then go even further and maybe even ponder investing in an analogue film camera...

    ReplyDelete